Family & Life Speakers
Our renowned, national speakers are available for your PRO-life, PRO-family, PRO-parenting, PRO-prayer events- churches, groups, conferences, television, radio- we’ve done it all. Contact us for more information or to schedule a speaker in your area!
Our most requested speaker, Mary Ann Kuharski, is PROLIFE Across AMERICA’s director and author. She is known for being able to relate to groups of all ages, in a variety of settings from retreats to auditoriums and has appeared on nationally syndicated talk & radio. She approaches audiences with humor, prayer and grace.
See Mary Ann Kuharski’s Bio – Recent testimony:
Frequent topics for speaking include:
- Battling the culture of death by creating a Culture of Life
- Can a billboard really save a baby’s life? PROLIFE Across AMERICA’s life-saving outreach
- Battling the over-population lie and other anti-life propaganda
- Raising Christian children with humor and prayer in a secular age
- Cana talk with Mary Ann and John: Marriage and parenting – a vocational call
- What to do when loved ones leave the Faith
- The family that prays, plays, eats, and works together – stays together
“Mary Ann is one of the most delightfully engaging regular contributors we have on our radio program. Well-versed and ready for any critical pro-life discussion, Mary Ann is certainly one of our most powerful and effective voices in defense of the precious unborn.” – Wendy Wiese, host of OnCall with Wendy Wiese on Relevant Radio
Michelle Steele has been speaking for PROLIFE Across AMERICA for 17 years. She specializes in speaking to teens about chastity and pro-life issues, and she and her husband speak to adults about Theology of the Body, Natural Family Planning (NFP), and the difference between lust and love. She has also hosted retreats on fasting, prayer, and detachment.
Michelle has made guest appearances on Relevant Radio and cable TV programs, and is a NFP speaker for engaged couples. Michelle has been married to her husband Dave for 25 years and is a homeschooling mother of 8 children. She is available to speak in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud areas.
Here’s a sample of the feedback from Michelle’s talks:
– “She was really good. She gave us stuff to think about that I normally would not have. She had a different spin to chastity than most talks that I’ve heard.”
– “Our world needs to hear what you said – you were telling them the Truth. No one speaks like you do now days. This was incredible and I was very impressed.”
Check out some clips of Mary Ann speaking>>
Mary Ann Kuharski on Large Families:
Mary Ann with Parenting Tips:
Mary Ann on the Pro-life Movement:
Get more info on rates & scheduling a Speaker for your next event!
“Mary Ann was a delightful addition to our event. Several attendees had heard her speak before and they were excited to hear her again. She’s a charismatic speaker who knows how to energize and inspire a crowd on real life topics involving family, faith, chastity and the pro-life movement.” – Debra Stockard, Executive Director of the Pregnancy Resource Center of South Central Missouri.
Mary Ann Kuharski is a member of the elite Catholic Speakers Organization, CatholicSpeakers.com.