Charitable Gifts make an impact after your lifetime.
Benefits of Planned Giving:
- You can build your own legacy while securing your future and providing for your family.
- Planned Giving effectively manages the distribution of your assets by supporting your favorite charities into the future and helps ensure a charity’s ongoing financial health.
- You can retain flexibility to change your plan as warranted or desired in the future.
- Planned Giving helps minimize the tax impact on the planned transfer of your assets.
Why consider establishing a Planned Gift to PROLIFE Across AMERICA?
Donors considering a Planned Gift want to leave their assets to charities that have a long history and demonstrate accountability by using donated funds prudently. Since 1989, PROLIFE Across AMERICA has been dedicated to changing hearts and saving babies’ lives. We are committed to bringing positive, persuasive messages, offering information and alternatives – including adoption – and post abortion assistance to those in need. You can be assured your bequest will be used wisely, given our history of putting over 90% of donations directly toward Media Education.
Some ways to donate through a Planned Gift:
- Wills and Bequests – You provide for a future gift to a charity by including a provision in your will or trust. Bequests provide you with continued control of your assets during your lifetime and can provide tax benefits to your estates and heirs.
- Life Insurance – There are two options: 1) You can transfer ownership of the policy to the organization either paid-in-full or for which you continue making premium payments. The transfer is a present donation for which a charitable deduction may be taken. 2) You can designate the organization as a beneficiary of the proceeds of the policy.
- Named Beneficiary Designations (Financial Accounts, IRAs/Qualified Retirement Funds) – Provide for a future gift to a charity by naming the charity as a beneficiary of your financial accounts or retirement funds. You continue to use the account as long as you need to while potentially lowering estate taxes.
Donors who have already made a Planned Gift to PROLIFE Across AMERICA or choose to make a new Planned Gift in one of the ways above have the option of being enrolled in our Culture of Life Legacy Society. Please let us know of your plans by completing the Declaration of Support form.
For more information about Estate and Planned Giving, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 612-781-0410 and ask for Dave.
This information is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please contact an attorney, tax advisor and/or financial advisor regarding your specific situation.